Thursday, January 17, 2013

Learning Curve

This year I'm determined to tackle my many (too many) UFOs so I've joined Sew Its Finished - thanks Wendy and Dawn ☺.   I did sign up last year but almost immediately broke my elbow then various other things got in the way, so I ended up a non-starter ... or should that be non-finisher?

I also started this blog to keep track of my progress .... what's that??  It also got neglected so I'll have to resuscitate it too

First step:   I'll have to search out the culprits.  They are hiding everywhere.  I know, because I hid them so I wouldn't feel guilty for not finishing them.  So I guess the first thing is to find them, then make a list so I will know what needs doing and how many of them there are.  Now that's the scary thing as there could be dozens.

Okay, procrastination over ... now the fun begins!


No comments:

Post a Comment