Friday, October 5, 2012

Doing a little sewing at last

At long last I've picked up the needle again.  Why now?  Well, I'm going to a retreat at Bonny Hills in a couple of weeks and I have a challenge gift and a lucky door prize to make for it.  The gift I've chosen to make is appliqued and I'm liking the look of it.  I hope the recipient does too.

I'm still thinking about the lucky door prize, but have an idea brewing.  Just have to search the stash for the right fabrics.  If I find them it will be all go.

I also have to prepare the items (Christmas ones) I'm taking to the retreat to sew and get them packed.  With a bit of luck I'll have some of my Christmas sewing done early this year.

Mmmm, I'd better add the Chatelaines challenge "Through My Window" to my bag to finish too as that is due in by the end of November.

No comments:

Post a Comment